By: Delia Geyer/ Content Editor
Attention, seniors! While many of us are counting down the days, and struggling at the peak of senioritis, it more important now than ever to persevere through all else, and meet some of the most important deadlines of senior year.
Below is a checklist of the things that seniors need to do as soon as possible.
- Notify the high school office of how many tickets you will need for graduation- Tickets are free, but you’re only provided with six originally, so make sure you stop in the office to reserve more seats!
- Hang up your gown- Make sure to get all the wrinkles out of your graduation gown, but don’t iron it. Don’t forget… do not decorate your cap.
- Make sure to notify your employers of days you can not work- This includes for graduation, and for the practices which are mandatory.
June Seventh: Graduation Practice (10:00 AM- 2:00 PM)
June Eighth: Graduation Practice (9:00 AM- 12:00 PM)
June Eighth: Honors Night (Be there by 6:30 PM, starts at 7:00 PM)
June Ninth: Graduation (Be there by 11:30 AM, starts at 12:00 PM)
- If you’re going on the senior trip- Dates for this are May 28th- June 2nd. Make sure to keep up with deadlines for payments.
- Complete your resume- This is required for everyone’s mandatory senior interviews which are on May 22nd, but resumes (and job shadowing reflections) are due to your guidance counselor by May first.
Delia Geyer is a 12th grade, second year journalism student. Her favorite pastimes include playing the violin and the clarinet, and hanging out with her two dogs Beezer and Roger.